Advanced Process Solutions Limited work with their clients to provide pipework and equipment solutions for servicing any liquid, pneumatic or gas requirement.
APS utilises its 10,000 sqft in house engineering facility to provide turnkey packages. With our comprehensive design and project team we have the capability and resources to deliver your project on time and on budget.
We understand our activities on and off site have an impact on the environments in which we operate. We work closely with our employees, customers and supply chain to ensure all parties are fully aware of their social responsibilities and minimise the impact of our environmental activities.
- Advanced Process Solutions have qualified and experienced engineers, who can design and build according to your needs.
- APS deliver turnkey projects and solutions.
- We take a client’s unique requirements from concept to completion.
- Our team offers the highest level of service, technical information, and after sales support as well as upgrades.
In-house and on site:
- Tanks, Vessels and Pipework
- Skid units including, C.I.P, Heat Exchange, Valve Blocks, Blending and Mixing
- Structural Steelwork to BS EN 1090
Design and Installation:
- Gas supply, metering and distribution
- Steam and Condensate Systems
- Boiler House installation
- Compressed Air Distribution
- Hot and Cold Water storage and distribution systems
- Conceptual System Design
- PD 5500 and PED Vessel Design
- Interpretations of Customers Requirements
- CDM and Project Management
- Autocad 2D/3D plant
Advanced Process Solutions offer process and mechanical pipework. With vast experience installing in hygienic facilities you can be sure that APS can offer the standards you expect.
Our design and project team, using Autodesk Plant 3d, take projects from concept to completion on time and in budget.
Our coded welders have spent their careers perfecting the quality and appearance of systems we design. We work with materials from Stainless and carbon steel to PVC and ABS Plastics, whatever your constraints may be you can be sure us at APS can find the best solution for you.
Our Health & Safety rerecord shows the standards we set ourselves can be carried out consistently.
Whatever your liquid handling or dosing requirements, you can be sure Advanced Process Solutions are able to assist you.
We have a wealth of experience dealing with applications of all types across a multitude of industries.
Examples of applications we work within;
- Hygienic Dosing
- Chemical Dosing
- High Accuracy Dosing
- Dosing of Aggressive Liquids
- Controls Equipment
- Hot Water Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Pumping of multi viscosity liquids
APS understand Cleaning-In-Place (C.I.P) is essential to the process industry. Efficiency is key, both in terms of cleaning result and economy. Reducing time cost and waste is critical; correctly configured equipment is necessary for optimal performance.
Modern day production facilities continuously strive for productivity, efficiency and utilization. Every system delivered by APS has been designed with the customer around their specific requirements and developed to meet the critical components of C.I.P. Our informed customers receives their systems on-time and in-budget.